Monday, August 4, 2008

First Round of Exams Are Complete

Theory test taken, practical test taken, recipe notebook submitted and...

MY CURRENT GRADE IS...
WAIT FOR IT....
WAIT FOR IT...
93!
Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah!
Would have been higher except for a few stupid mistakes on my practical exam (the cooking one). I'll be ready for the next one though.
For now, I breathe a bit.
P.S. I haven't forgotten to post pictures, I went to do it before this post but Blogger is not letting me at the moment. Phewee!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kick ass! Congrats

Anonymous said...

Seems like you are doing really well. This makes me Happy! Miss you here at the "M".

chatnell said...

Te,

I am soooooo proud of you. I knew you would ace the exam. The hard work is worth it all. Keep up the good work!!

Chantell